- 3,400 INR
- Galvanized, Plating
These protected and armoured kind of Elastomeric Strip Seal Expansion Joints (which has movement which ranges up to 80 MM) : This type of joint which has been made up of armoured and endangered elastomeric pads which are linked to a reassuring steel structure which in itself is cast into the concrete construction of the bridge. The joint houses the movements by width. The Usual kind of reinforced elastomeric joint is depicted in the figure as mentioned below.
Key Functions of the Strip Seal Expansion Joints are mentioned as below:
The first and foremost need of an acceptable and sufficient joint design is that joint should be able and adept of obliging all kind of movements of the deck such as Translation and rotation. In the entire course, it must not reason for undesirable stresses which are either in the joint itself or in the construction by the way of any kind of any kind of restriction. An additional need is a low level of noise which is especially in an metropolitan environment. Therefore, the expansion joints should have the below mentioned key features which are mentioned as below :
- It should allow the expansion or contraction of the span or a variety of spans to which it is secure and stable without affecting any suffering or shuddering to the construction
- It can cause no inconvenience or hazard to the road user and provide good riding comfort.
- It should be skilled and proficient enough of with - standing the traffic loads which includes lively and forceful effects
- The surface which has exposed to the traffic should be slide free and resilient to polishing
- It can also make sure accessibility for a variety of inspections and also simple and trouble free maintenance with all parts which are susceptible to any kind of wear and tear which is being effortlessly replaceable.
As per Specificartion
As per specification
- Depends on Order Per Day
- Depends on Order Days
- All India
- RDSO & MORTH approved source
5-5-65/1/A, F-14, S.A.Trade Center, First Floor, Ranigunj, Secunderabad, Telangana, 500003, India